Monday, June 11, 2007

Kaila's got a new blog

My step-brother, Sam, recommended starting a voice studio blog to be linked to my webpage so prospective students could get a sense of the type of teacher I am, and my current students get get regular updates and images to go along with concepts they're learning during lesson time. I've now posted a few things on my new blog (no worries, factotum will remain up and running--my new blog is strictly business, factotum is my anything goes blog so I don't want to give that up).

2 comments:

Bruce Young said...

I think you should put a link to your vocal studio blog (& vocal studio web site) under LINKS. It's pretty easy to do.

Kaila said...

I know, it's so lame that I haven't bothered figuring out how to do that--I've been blogging for 8 months now!