- 8 lb Roma tomatoes (about 20)
- 1/4 C garlic salt
- 2 oz minced garlic or to taste
- juice of 4 lemons (or limes)
- 3 jalapenos (leave seeds in 1/2), finely chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro (cut off bottoms), chopped
- 4 medium yellow onions, finely chopped
Seed and finely chop tomatoes. Add garlic, lemon juice, jalapenos, cilantro and onions. Serve with chips.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch baking pan.
Sift flour and baking powder together and set aside. Cream butter or margarine and 1 cup of the sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs and 1/2 teaspoon of the vanilla extract, beat well. Add the flour mixture to the butter or margarine mixture 2 tablespoons at a time, mix until well blended. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
Pierce cake several times with a fork. Combine the whole milk, evaporated milk, and condensed milk together. Pour over the top of the cooled cake.
Whip whipping cream, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 cup of the sugar together until thick. Spread over the top of cake. Be sure and keep cake refrigerated, enjoy!