Today I'm feeling very grateful, and I just wanted to share with you why:
1. After hearing that there was a tsunami warning in Indonesia while my husband happened to be there, I'm grateful that the tsunami didn't hit (I'm also grateful for cell phones so I was able to talk to Noah--in Indonesia--and tell him not to play in any big waves).
2. I'm grateful that Noah is home and I got to plant a big kiss on his mouth the second I saw him.
3. I'm grateful that this morning when the kids woke up at 7:30 AM, Noah was there to put a movie on for them so I could sleep in a little longer.
4. I'm grateful that when Alex started throwing tantrum at Gabby's soccer game that Noah was there to escort Alex to the car for a time out.
5. I'm grateful to have an amazing husband who shares my love of traveling, who built me a house, renovated another house, who let me have a green kitchen even though he hated the color, who likes the same movies and music that I like, who is down right HOT, and who assisted in giving me 3 beautiful children (and lets face it, they're really REALLY beautiful).
6. I'm grateful NOT to be pregnant (sorry Gretchen, just 2 more weeks right?)
7. I'm grateful that I am able to fall asleep again (and get a deep sleep until I'm awakened by a starving Oliver).
8. I'm grateful that I no longer feel like I've been riding a horse for the last 9 months.
9. I'm grateful for everyone who helped me (or who offered to help, or who called to check and see how I was holding up) while Noah was away.
10. I'm grateful that my car is running and that I didn't get any flat tires while Noah was away (No, I still don't know how to change a tire despite who knows how many attempts on Noah's part to teach me).