Monday, September 22, 2008

Friends and Friend Aftermath

Gabby and Alex have been having a hard time getting along lately (I chalk it up to school--it's way too long), which is why I was so happy to see this:

Gabby and Alex coloring on THE SAME COLORING BOOK and enjoying each other (Gabby even let Alex color on HER page and vise versa). Because they were having such a good time, I ignored the state of Gabby's room (see below).
We had had friends over the night before and let the kids (all 8 of them) go crazy in the back rooms while the adults enjoyed a real conversation. Notice the slanted curtains and the freshly alphabetized playhouse--all evidence that the kids had fun.

Special off-topic note: there is another fundraising effort going on Tuesday (tomorrow) and Wednesday to help out Stephanie and Christian. If you're interested, go here.

2 comments:

Denae said...

Kaila, It was so great to see you at the Balloon Launch and I am very happy to see that you have a blog. (its my new addiction) I found you on Julene's blog. I am sitting at work browsing blogs to try and stay awake and I am very happy that yours is oh so very entertaining.

I hope your kids continue to get along. Mine go in spurts. Hope to continue to reconnect.

whitney said...

Yay! for sharing siblings. One day, maybe my kids will color on the same page too...