Last week I went to Japan (twice), Singapore (twice), Indonesia, and Malaysia. Here are a few points:
- I like Singapore airlines, everyone gets their own tv, 80 movies on demand, and every 20 minutes they offer you food or drinks.
- This was great because I spent 38 hours last week on a Singapore plane and another 4 on a Delta plane
- Tylenol PM works great, I'm not sure the Indian guy appreciated me leaning on him for 7 hours though
- At the Singapore airport they have a sign that says "Welcome to Singapore, Drug possession is punished by Death"
- Everything is illegal in Singapore
- Singapore is clean
- Singapore is not a city in China, it's a real country (the country would fit in Utah Valley with room to spare). It is also basically one city
- I climbed the second highest mountain in Singapore, more than 300'!
- If the metal detector beeps on you in the security line in Indonesia, the guard will just wave you on without getting up from his seat
- Indonesia is one of my favorite all time places
- No, I didn't see the two tall buildings in Malaysia
- No, I didn't see the tsunami in Indonesia
- The final bill is always twice the advertised price in Singapore
- Japan is pretty much the same as it was last time I was there
- Kaila has NOT been to any of the countries I went to last week
- I'm glad Kaila can handle the kids for a week
I ate almost all of this
A common house
3rd busiest port in the world
The entire country of Singapore is under construction.