Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Gabby's Room: An Update


So for the most part, I'm finished with Gabby's room. It's only lacking in flowers and fairies now. We got the Target chandelier hung up ($40, which aint bad for a mini chandelier--by the way, they might be discontinuing it because it's not popping up on the website anymore, my link is to a similar chandelier), the canopy and sheer drapes are up and for the most part I think I have things just where I want them.

I've debated whether or not to post pictures on my blog of the rooms I'm decorating before they're completely finished and I've decided that I will--I'll give play-by-plays of my triumphs and fiascos, I think it will be more fun that way. So far, I'm happy with Gabby's room, we'll just have to wait and see how the flowers turn out. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige loves Gabby's room!

Looks great!

Kaila said...

I'm so glad! Gabby likes her room so much now that she actually enjoys going to bed.